1. If it was your birthday tomorrow, what would be on your wishlist?
Fabric. Loads of it. And maybe the World of Darkness: Changeling book of rules. And some more books. And – of course – a Canne de Combat mask and a bâton (we had bâton training last week and it was great!), new colours for my paint box and a clay kiln.
2. Do you look after your nails? Do you paint them? If so, do you have a colour that you keep returning to again & again?
Well, I tried to look after them. Really. The problem with painting (the only thing preventing me from biting) is that the paint wears off on paper and other materials when I’m crafting. Not so nice, therefore I just try to keep them clean. The colour I mostly use when I give in again to paint my nails is a deep, dark red that looks nearly black.
3. What star sign are you, & do you think it is accurate?
I am a Virgo. Sometimes it seems quite unrealistic, but I tend to get clean up frenzies from time to time. I’m also quite sensible and a book-worm and nerd, so I think it fits, even though I embrace many of my ascendant – Gemini – related features, too.
4. What is something you have recently learned to appreciate?
Sleep. Just this morning I woke up by the ringing of the door bell as a handyman wanted to check the heating. At half past seven. I also learned to appreciate fresh fruit, salmon and having people who care for me, not only me caring for others.
5. What is your favourite city in the world, & why?
Phew, that’s a hard one, isn’t it? I’d say at the moment it’s Marburg. It’s so small and fairy tale like and I met such wonderful people here. But maybe it’s Edinburgh, too as I really loved it when I went there some years ago… I don’t know. I think I’m too young to have a favourite city yet, I’ve seen far too few to decide.