Only English words today, I don’t know why… anyway:
- Haberdashery – Isn’t that word and his content great?
- Twirl – It sounds so warm and green with a little orange to me… and a little off-white.
- Pig – I like pigs and I like the word. What more to say?
- Cradle – An old-fashioned one, of course. Maybe with a sheepskin in it, maybe made of woven willow, with a baldachin or wheels.
- Enchanted – I originally wanted to pick disenchanted but I found it to dark and sad for a list like the above. ^^