After we had a splendid day of shopping in Frankfurt yesterday (more of that tomorrow), Jules dropped by this afternoon for a rather spontaneous photo shoot. First we wanted it to be mori-themed, but I ended up looking and feeling more like Dolly Kei, which happened to be just right (and we decided to do the Mori Girl shoot another time).
- blouse: 50s vintage ballet costume from my grandmother
- bodice: Paradise (ex-local goth/ ethno shop)
- skirt: self-made
- tights: H&M
- socks: H&M
- boots: handed down from my mother
- sphere earring/ mini ethno creole: Accessorize/ Bijou Brigitte
- belt: thrifted
- necklace: I am
- hair band: impro from strips of fabric
P.S.: Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone!
P.P.S.: A little late, but you can see Jules’ outfit here.