Happy New Year! Mine started with rain. It is still a little drizzly outside. We blew up some of the Imps old house models (he’s doing his studying of architecture quite well, so he has plenty of them) and I got a wonderfully warm woollen Scandinavian style pullover from Bambi and his sister who’s studying in Norway at the moment, so you can guess where the pullover came from… and I’m wearing it right now.
We stayed up until 6 AM, well I can do things like that some times (four times a year are definitely enough), but I think I’ll take a cat nap later and go to bed early this evening.
Preparing for the new year, I made some resolutions, and here they are:
- Stop biting nails. A very important one as it is a quite unladylike habit that I have displayed since I can remember. Time to stop it! I’ll even use nail polish if I’ve got to!
- Finally get my online shop started. Just for to see if the things that I make sell or not. I will work together with Jules, as a united force of crafters may be more successful than a lone wolf.
- Hold a Steampunk/ Gaslight con. The plot is pretty much complete and there are even enough people who are interested in a participation as players.I hope we’ll get the location we want to and then, in autumn…
- Wear more Lolita. I didn’t really do that last year, and to control this I should post on daily Lolita at least once a month. Maybe Jules will join me, wouldnt’ you?
- Fulfill about 50% of my daring deeds. Really. I’ve been far to lazy with them last year. But there are some that are in progress, so the prospects are great!
- Take better care of myself. I really want to be out of the house more often, get more daylight (good against depressive situations, honestly!), be more careful what I eat and do something good for my soul every day, too.
- Keep my room tidy. I just moved in and I want my retreat to be cosy and nice, well to express my self but I don’t need total chaos to show that this is my chamber. I also want to go for some real decorations (I’ll need a calendar, too!) and my closet also belongs to my room. No more clothes I don’t really like!
- Go to Latin classes regularly. If I really want to be accepted for the third semester next summer, I’ve got to study and learn my vocabularies well. But as I live only ten minutes from the lecture theatre building, this shouldn’t be too hard to achieve.
The fact that there are eight of them is pretty random. I hope I’ll keep sticking to them this year!
And now I’ll go an and have the first nice, hot, relaxing bath of the year.