- Farina. The yellow stuff that blossoms seem to throw after you.
- Drumlin. A wonderful word to describe glacial formed hills, derived from the Gaelic word for mound.
- Boat. The thing in which Alice’s adventures were invented. I like the sound and now that it’s summer I eagerly wish to live on the other side of the street, right at the river and for a small nutshell of a rowing boat to drift by and read in more than ever.
- Holunder. In English it’s elder and I simply love it.
- Felix. Latin for lucky, glad, bliss bringing. I know several dashing young men who carry this as their first name and I always happened to like them.