Yes, I’m pretty hooked up with those tagging questions lately, but anyway. Tilliel allowed me to be tagged, so here we go:
1. Do you play an instrument? Yes. My father is a musician, so it was quite natural for me to learn to play an instrument. I decided to go for the piano after my grandmother had already taught me to play the recorder and kept it for four years. Then I went to a grammar school with a specialisation on fine arts where we had to learn an instrument each, and I took up the concert flute. I had lessons for six years until I left that school. Plus, I’m an autodidact with the accordion.
2. Gramophone record, CD or MP3? Gramophone record, of course. ^^
3. Who is your childhood hero? Pippi Longstocking, Grace O’Malley, Klaus Störtebeker and Caoilte Longfoot from the Irish fairy tale of the same name.
4. Are you able to cook or bake? Yes, quite well (I’ve been told), but not so much during the last months as the Scoundrel and I have an agreement that he’s more a spring and summer’s and I’m an autumn and winter’s cook, so it will be my turn when the leaves turn red.
5. What was your childhood dream job? Knight or tightrope walker, later archaeologist or book author.
6. Your favourite book? Life on Seacrow Island by Astrid Lindgren.
7. Are you doing sports? Yes, both martial arts, both quite unknown outside France: Canne de Combat and Savate.
8. Have you got any pets? No, but when I was younger I had a rabbit, black and white, with a mane like Beethoven and four wonderful guinea pigs. They all hat quite unique characters and got very old for their species. Now Bambi has two rabbits, Kajal and Abigail, who are really cute, too.
If I got this right I’ve got to come up with eight questions by myself and tag several people… right?
Here are the questions:
- What’s your favourite fairy tale?
- Have you ever been on stage? Theatrical or musical?
- If you could have choosen your own first name, what would it be?
- Water, fire, earth, air: In which order are they in your person, most present first?
- What’s your favourite drink in this hot summer?
- What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
- Three favourite words (any language)?
- If you found a treasure chest, what would it contain?
And I’ll tag…
…Lilibeth from Princess for a Day
…Jules from Crown Flower’s Garden
…waldspinn from Haselhexenhaus and
…Luna (I don’t know your blog URL anymore but I trust that you’ll read this)
(My answers to my own questions can be found in the first comment, by the way. ^^)