1. What is your style direction for the upcoming season? A young Steampunk vampire hunting witch with a faible for historical clothing and lolita X mori girl X dolly kei including a “pie or sweets maker” influence. Somewhat. And I’m definitely going to sew more of it myself this autumn and winter!
2. What is your favourite song right now? I think it’s Birdhouse In Your Soul by They Might Be Giants. I just love the “who watches over you” part!
3. What’s your best love advice? Don’t expect things and keep enough space and time for yourself and your partner. Keep or find things that you do without your beloved, be it sports, arts or going to the theatre. Don’t change your mind or style just to please someone. And don’t let anyone do something to you that you don’t want them to, just because you fear that they might be disappointed, sad, angry or in some other way offended.
4. Who is the most exciting person you’ve met recently? My Breton teacher, I guess. She’s really nice but capable, has a quite unusual but fitting wardrobe and teaches us not only the language but folk dances and songs, too.
5. Are you doing anything wonderful this week? What is it? I’m going to visit the Antiques & Oddities market this Saturday. Maybe I can find something exciting for my Steampunk LARP!