Remember the last time? Now is the hour to see if I achieved what I planned and, of course, make some new vows for the upcoming year.
The Year Gone By
Well, as nobody expects resolutions to be fulfilled I think I did rather good…
- Stop biting nails. I did it! Quite rapidly in December, but at least I did it! I just hope it will last…
- Get an online shop started. It wasn’t to be, though Jules and I planned a little bit. Oh well.
- Host a Steampunk con. DONE! It had some flaws, but it was great, anyway. I just wish I finally had those photos!
- Wear more Lolita. I could have done better, but at least I tried.
- Fulfill 50% of the Daring Deeds. No, but 23% are better than expected… ^^
- Take better care of myself. Somehow yes, somehow no.
- Keep my room tidy. I managed to succeed, somehow!
- Go to Latin classes regularly. Errr… no. Curses!
The Year Upcoming
I guess I’ll make less resolutions… Five is a nice number, isn’t it?
- Start my own online comic and update once a week! Sounds tough, but I will at least try!
- Build a nicer wardrobe and wear it! Containing Lolita, Steampunk, Mori Girl…
- Be a Game Master again! And finally get to play that Grimm adventures I’ve been planning for so long.
- Write letters regularly! Only if my pen friends still want to be my pen friends…
- Take good care of myself, keep myself happy and stay in health! Especially the last part. I really don’t want to spend weeks in the bed again.