Day 9 – 10 Things you will never do in Lolita
- Marry. This seems to be a quite popular point, and I can clearly understand why.
- Go to my regular disco. It just looks horrible with my dancing, and I know that because I tried.
- Go into a patch of blackberries. My petticoat suffers enough with my regular tomboy life, and I don’t think the rest of my clothing would appreciate it either, to be torn and stained…
- Paint walls. I shouldn’t work with paint at all when in Lolita, but I do it against better knowledge, anyway. So at least I wouldn’t use drippy paint that would end up on my skirt or dress in any case.
- Go to my regular training. Savate and Canne are about legs work in large parts, so a fluffy skirt wouldn’t be the best choice for judging the techniques. And JiuJitsu is about being thrown around. And there’s sweat (at least in Savate and Canne). No, I wouldn’t want to do sports in Lolita.
- Go into a room stuffed with fragile things. I’d worry all the time and occasionally knock off something with my petticoat. Horrible.
- Have an evening with the boys. It would be weird not to wear pants there… and kind of awkward, too.
- Commit murder. It would look just like from a horror movie, but one shouldn’t do such things, anyway. But I would brawl and fight in Lolita if necessary, of course.
- Anything with conifers, like climbing and chopping. That resin is something you’ll never get out again.
- Mud Wrestling. Obvious, isn’t it?