It’s time for a new name again, and so the 10 Pleasures that morphed into 10 Things I love changed into 10 Adorables. J’adore.
- Stacking off fabric. As in sewing treat holders and other small things. But I hope that bigger projects will follow.
- The progress of my rag rug. It’s more than half finished now!
- Teefury.com. The greatest very-rare-print-t-shirt site ever.
- My new trousers. They are made of a mix of cotton and linen, light grey with white pinstripes.
- Gala Darling’s 100 Ways to be a Love Letter to the Universe.
- Buttermilk. There are few better things on a hot day.
- The Lion rubber stamp I just bought.
- The Reason for a topless Fencing duel. Via WOA.
- Old Clock Card Machines. I think I’d love one for our next Steampunk con.
- Inks. I’ve got several now, violet blue and black and sea green and sepia and white… looks like I need some red, too.