After we had a splendid day of shopping in Frankfurt yesterday (more of that tomorrow), Jules dropped by this afternoon for a rather spontaneous photo shoot. First we wanted it to be mori-themed, but I ended up looking and feeling more like Dolly Kei, which happened to be just right (and we decided to do the Mori Girl shoot another time).
– blouse: 50s vintage ballet costume from my grandmother
– bodice: Paradise (ex-local goth/ ethno shop)
– skirt: self-made
– tights: H&M
– socks: H&M
– boots: handed down from my mother
– sphere earring/ mini ethno creole: Accessorize/ Bijou Brigitte
– belt: thrifted
– necklace: I am
– hair band: impro from strips of fabric
P.S.: Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone!
P.P.S.: A little late, but you can see Jules’ outfit here.