I’ve been rather productive yesterday.
First, I finally finished a pretty mori-able loop scarf I had on my to-do list for ages (or at least one year).
The wool was something my bother bought at least ten years ago, it’s some kind of wool/ acrylic blend, but rather scratchy for the latter. I don’t mind, it’s definitely a piece that will go over my collars, not under.
I also finished a project that I startet two weeks ago, but couldn’t really do earlier due to space problems (in terms of “working space”). It’s a bag for Scoundrel’s boxing gloves as his old one was torn after a year of use.
I used one of his discarded cargo pants as fabric and some leather I had in stock.
And I finally got to try the fabric crayons I bought a while ago.
I also used them for the “label”, my usual ones and the rose hip stencils seemed a little to soft and feminine for a Scoundrel’s bag.
The button holes are hand-stitched and I also made the cords myself.
I decided to fully embrace the used look of the fabric and made the hems the drawstring cover. The lining is linen, by the way.
I’ve got so many more projects, I hope I’ll just stay as productive now!