- follow. I noticed this when I installed the respective button in my side bar recently, but follow is a really funny word. It sounds great, but actually it looks a little bit odd (odd also looks a bit odd itself, in my honest opinion).
- blanche. French for white.
- anthropomorph. German for humanoid (or simply anthropomorphic). I’m writing an essay for uni about anthropomorphic animals at the moment – I don’t want to give away too much yet, and I like it.
- Patois. French for dialect, and the term of non-standard or pidgin language or Caribbean habitus of speech, but most commonly used for Jamaican English. I love Patois/patois as a word as well as a language. It’s a very summery word, but mostly so because I associate it with dancehall and reggae music which is very summery itself.
- cantrip. A spell, used as a term for Changeling magic in the RPG system of the same name.
Oh, and Happy St. Paddy’s to you!