- clef. The first time I read this word was in a CLAMP manga in which one of the characters was named like this.
- chaff. Awesome, isn’t it? It’s a rough word, not really pretty, but there is something about it.
- naprún. Irish for apron. Sometimes words get stuck in my head, and this is one. I don’t even think of the word in another language when I see an apron.
- bobbin. Sounds like something that’s hopping and skipping. Actually, bobbins do that.
- la pluie. The article had to be there. French for rain. It sounds far more cheerful that plain old rain, more dancing, I think.