- – thicket. Noun, English.
- – spinney. Noun, English.
- – zolfanello. Noun, Italian.
- – twee. Adjectiv, English.
- – hemlock. Botanical name, English.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This is my 500th post, by the way. Isn’t that great?I would have loved to make a giveaway for this occasion, but I honestly don’t have the time at the moment so I’ll have to find another reason to hold one (or just hold one without a special reason except that I think my readers are great).
I’m horribly busy right now (hence no further explanations for words), we’re only a few days away from our musical premiere, but I didn’t want a month without favourite words. I’ll be back for more after May 5th.
Have a lovely time!