I haven’t done anything in September. It started out quite well, but after I started sewing a new petticoat, everything went downhill craft-wise somehow. I didn’t finish anything, and when the paper deadline drew near I knew it was over.
But now, without any internet at home (I’m using the wireless over at our institute library right now) I’m awfully productive. I already started and finished one project during the last 24 hours!
So, the Projects for October are
- Skeleton Tights! When if not now?
- Backpack, hopefully in time for my return to uni.
- Homewear Skirt Pullover Refashion.
- Crochet. Something. Anything. I just have so much wool, I need to do something with it!
- Coat Pockets. This will be great to get rid of some scraps too little for anything else.