Huh, I nearly forgot about it this week. But better late than never, and so here are
10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe
- It’s mostly sweet and classic. Weirdly, because I love punk and gothic.
- It’s lacking shoes.
- It barely exists, and it’s stuffed in with the rest of my clothing.
- Generally, people wonder why I have so little clothes.
- It’s about 30% offbrand (like H&M and Zara), 30% Bodyline, 20% thrifted and 20% selfmade.
- I need more Casual Lolita, especially T-shirts.
- And a hoodie. Somehow I desparately want a hoodie with bunny ears (I seldomly wear hoods, though).
- The most present colour is black, closely followed by red and then a mint and Robin’s egg blue mix.
- The only bag I wear with Lolita is my vintage camera bag. I might need another one day.
- I’m still searching for the perfect bloomers pattern.