- mediocre. Adjective, English. Probably my favourite insult ever.
- Technogypsy. Neologism, English. A modern person who takes to a travelling, nomad lifestyle by their own will/deliberately without shunning the comforts of nowadays life.
- orrery. Noun, English. A spinning solar system-simulation-thingy. There’s also the title of the Earl of Orrery after whom the spinning solar system-simulation-thingy was named.
- kestrel. Noun, English. Part of the falconidae family.
- Astrophel. Proper name/neologism, derived from Greek. Means “star lover” and was first used by Sir Philip Sidney in a collection of sonnets named Astrophel and Stella.