- Kollateralkauf. Neologism, German, masc.. Coined by Natron in this post. Things you buy although you didn’t plan on them and were looking for something else. Especially true in second hand/thrift shops and the like.
- insultiment. Noun, English. Portmanteau of insult and compliment. Exactly what it says on the tin. Scoundrel found that one for me, thanks a lot.
- stellar. Adjective, English/German. Concerning the stars.
- Hyperion. Proper name, greek, masc.. Translates to “high one”. One of the mythological titans, father of Helios, Selene and Eos and thus sun, moon and dawn.
- unruly. Adjective, English. Uncontrolled, and probably uncontrollable. Thanks to the Northerner for pointing it out to me.