- unhoorays. Neologism, English, plural. Brought to you by The Princess Planet.
- Illyria. Proper name, ancient Greek [Ιλλυρία]. The Balkan region. Also the (fictionalised) place where William Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night is set.
- basileios. Adjective, ancient Greek [βασίλειος]. Means “kingly”, compare “the basilisk is the king of serpents”.
- trellises. Noun, French/English, plural. Gardening frames.
- Dioscouroi. Noun/proper name, ancient Greek [Διόσκουροι], plural. Traslates to “the youths of Zeus”. As the name implies the sons of Zeus (and Leda), born out of eggs and elevated to eternal life in the gemini constellation.