Being the first week of the new semester, nothing much happened this week in the crafting sector. Yesterday, however, I started sewing a new painting smock. I’ll need it for the painting course I’m taking this semester, and I wanted something else than the threadbare summer shirt I’ve been using for the last ten years, anyway.
The fabric is one half of a leftover blanket cover my grandmother gave to me. I didn’t really like the colours – the white made it look like, well, a blanket cover, so I used up a sachet of brown tie-dye I had in my stash.
I like the colour combination much better now. At the moment the whole thing hangs in my bathroom to dry, and hopefully tomorrow I’ll know what it actually looks like.
Have a great weekend! ♥