I went to Frankfurt today to go shopping with Jules – mainly Lush, and some crafting material -, and this is what I wore.
- leggings + longsleeve: H&M
- dress: selfmade
- hat: thrifted
- shoes: vintage hand-me-downs
- bag: Primark
- coat: Promod
- scarf: hand-me-down
- fingerless gloves: local shepherd
- crystal necklace (long, not in the blurry detail picture that wasn’t supposed to be one): selfmade
- hag stone necklace: self-found and -made
I only painted my lower lip today, it looks somewhat strange, but I like it. It’s sadly already gone in the detail picture, but maybe I’ll reconstruct it sometime.
Overall, I like this outfit and I was dying to show that dress ever since I made it. It’s one of my favourite pieces for everyday wear, truly.