Well, this is not something that’s in progress right now but I wanted to show it off anyway. I built this for the Krieg der Runen (remember, that LARP I attended last week?) crew on the fly after they noticed they had nothing for the Big Bad Evil’s general to wear. For the little stuff I had – spray glue, lichen, cereal cardboard, cotton, thread, needles, some dry twigs and half a can of chalk spray – I like the result.
Ever since I’ve been home from Krieg der Runen, though, I’ve been sick. I’m not sure if it’s some sort of heliosis or a common cold but I would’ve been bedridden anyway because I also sprained my ankle (and overstretched my right elbow, too, but it’s almost healed by now) during the final battle. It’s the right one, as always, but gladly we had so much medical staff on site I didn’t even have to got to the doctor’s.
Anyway, being bound to stay in bed because I can’t put too much weight on my right leg at the moment and if I could it would be too much for the rest of me after a short while means crafting by hand! No machine sewing for me at the moment. The noise would drive me insane anyway.
(Don’t worry, though, I’m much better already.)
So now I’m working on this patchwork project I started ages ago!
I finally found a use for it and after some measurements I realised that I was already half done! I hope I can finish it soon, it would be one project less cluttering up the place…
I hope you’re – contrary to me – all fine and well. Have a great weekend! ♥