This is not a to-do list. This is a wish-to-to list. The thing is that to-do lists are a sort of assignment, and if there is something I don’t like when on a holiday it’s obligations. These are the things that I’d like to do during our trip to Amsterdam next week, but if I don’t get to do them or some of them it’s fine, too. No obligation.
- go to the sea
- press sea weed like flowers
- visit a museum, any museum.
- buy rope from that cute little shop I saw last time
- visit the Buddhist temple and burn incense or draw fortunes or both
- buy trim or fabric at a certain shop
- take outfit pictures
- send postcards
- shoot film
I’m really looking forward to this trip, it’s the first real downtime I get since the big project – to be honest I’m still somewhat recovering from that nasty flu I caught.
I hope you’re all well. Have a wonderful weekend! ♥