- Luthier. An artisan crafter of sting instruments. A word that deserves beaten gold and colours resembling the light that falls to old stained glass windows.
- Groomsh. Actually an orcen”gory battles” god from the Warhammer RPG system. I think it sounds cute and very much like shroom.
- Polliwog. A very scurrying synonym for tadpole.
- Nörgeln. To nag and niggle in German. I still rejoice over the fact that there is another quite bloody god from the Warhammer universe by the name Nurgle, which just sounds like nörgel anyway.
- Nuscheln. German mumbling, but more slurry.